Rest assured, our employees of Hotel Uville take the health and safety of our guests seriously as well as their comfort and well-being. As always, we strive to continually offer amazing personalized service that is attentive to your every need.
Several new measures have been put in place for everyone’s wellbeing:
• Contactless check-in.
• Rooms remain empty for a minimum of 48 hours prior to all arrivals.
• Rooms will be completely sanitized prior to your arrival according to very strict standards.
• Out of respect for your personal space, our housekeeping team’s daily room cleaning service is temporarily suspended. It will be a pleasure for our reception team to assist you with your requests for extra towels, products, and other equipment as needed.
• A delicious breakfast which is included with your room, will await you each morning However, we have modified our concept by creating a gourmet box that you will be able to enjoy in the comfort of your room.
• We offer a succulent choice of cooked meals from Restaurant Épik that will be delivered to your room at your convenience. Ask at reception for more details.
• Unfortunately, we cannot keep your suitcases until further notice, however we are very flexible on the departure time, which allows you to occupy the room later or keep your suitcases safe until your departure.
• If you will be in need of a parking space, we will no longer offer the parking service directly at the Hotel. However, there are 2 parking lots on St-Francois-Xavier Street where you will be able to park your car ($). We will be happy to provide information and direct you as needed.
• Lastly, check-out will also be contactless, and the bill will automatically be sent to you via email.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.
We look forward to welcoming you very soon.